Supports assigned operational area(s) and/or manager(s) by performing both routine and complex secretarial functions.;
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience
- Receives and directs visitors; customers or patients. Provides callers with specific information and follows up on inquiries; takes and relays messages.
- Provides callers with specific information and follows up on inquiries; takes and relays messages. May book clinical procedures; schedule patient appointments; register patients and process charges.
- Reviews and distributes interoffice and external mail. May coordinate distribution of policies/memos or assist with mass mailings.
- May track expenses or other information. Submits invoices for payments. Orders and maintains supplies for area.
- Schedules appointments or meetings for assigned personnel. Creates reports; formats documents and composes correspondence for review.
- May transcribe orders.
- Creates and maintains filing system for optimal retrieval and efficiency. May prepare charts. Keeps tickler system.
- Disposes of obsolete files in accordance with established schedule.
- Organizes the department and may prioritize the work of others.
Location: Exeter Hospital · EH-Radiology-BCAMP
Schedule: full time, Day Shift, 10:00am to 6:30pm; Flexibility to cover occasional 6:30am to 3:00pm shift.