Part Time,Day Shift Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30am-5pm
Operates radiology/fluoroscopic equipment to produce images/radiographs (x-rays) of body for diagnostic purposes as directed by the Radiologist by performing the following duties.
- Associate's degree
- Completion of formal Radiologist Technologist training from an AMA approved school or equivalent required.
- Registered ARRT
- NH Medical Imaging & Radiation Therapy License (NH MIRT)
- CPR within 90 days of hire
- Positions patient on examining table and adjusts immobilization devices as needed to obtain optimum views of specified area of body requested by Physician.
- Explains procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation.
- Moves radiographic/fluoroscopic equipment into specified position and adjusts equipment controls to set exposure factors such as time and distance.
- Practices radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff.
- Operates mobile radiographic/fluoroscopic equipment in operating room emergency room or at patient's bedside.
- Operates film processing equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.