Core Physicians LLC
Hours: 8am – 5pm
We are seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Neurologist to join our Core Neurology practice located in the beautiful seacoast region of New Hampshire.
Join a well-established, busy outpatient clinic with inpatient care available. Core Physicians is looking for a BC/BE General Neurologist. Ability to read both EEG and EMG preferred.
Part of a multi-specialty physician group with a collaborative work environment and excellent clinicians, you will enjoy:
- Primarily outpatient consultative work.
- M – F, 15-20 patients per day
- General Neurology Practice located in the Center for Orthopedics and Movement, Exeter Hospital campus
- Each physician has an MA, with Clinical and Administrative support.
- A culture of collegiality and strong work ethic.
- Competitive pay structure with productivity and quality incentives.
- Limited Call requirements.
- Physician leadership deeply committed to your success.
- Working for a non-profit organization.
In addition to being an organization that fosters growth opportunities and values physician input, Core Physicians offers our employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package including no-deductible health insurance and modest premiums, dental, disability & retirement plans
- Generous PTO
- Competitive salaries
- Tuition reimbursement and educational programs
A short drive to the beach and mountains. Working within our community you will also enjoy extraordinary four-season recreation, no state sales or income taxes, and a superb quality of life with one of the lowest crime rates in the nation.
For more information contact:
V. Bill Lirofonis, MD, Medical Director