Hours: Monday-Friday 7:am to 3:30pm
Produces recordings of electrocardiographic variations in patient’s heart using electrocardiography (EKG), Zio patch, Event monitors, and Cardio server to provide data for the diagnosis of heart ailments.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- CPR Certified within 90 days of hire
- Performs EKG’s on patients. Prepares EKG tracings for analysis/interpretation.
- Performs patient set up and education for Zio Patch and Event monitoring.
- Edits data as required on EKG.
- Ensures reports on EKG’s are accurate.
- Assists with the transcription for the ER and Pediatric patients.
- Performs data entry for patient billing.
- Performs the uploading of EKG’s into Cardio server daily.
- Responsible for maintaining supplies and EKG equipment.
- Reports equipment malfunctions and provide appropriate follow up.
- Performs other duties as assigned.