Hospitalist Program of Exeter Hospital – Hospitalist
Excellent opportunity for a Hospitalist to practice in a dynamic inpatient setting.
Live, work, and play on the beautiful New Hampshire Seacoast
Seacoast New Hampshire welcomes you to live, work and play. Exeter Hospital is a 100-bed community hospital in the beautiful seacoast of NH With local access to the outdoors, including the ocean, lakes region and mountain terrains, the Seacoast also offers a culture rich in history, arts and dining. Tree-lined main streets in many of our communities have grown from small colonial villages and continue to be populated with locally owned shops and restaurants that radiate quintessential New England town. Meanwhile, Boston, MA and Portland, ME are less than an hour away. The area boasts high quality public school systems, while also offering Phillips Exeter Academy, University of New Hampshire and Dartmouth College nearby. There is something for everyone in the “Live Free or Die” State! Come Join Us!
- Full-time, Per-Diem (Days, evening, nights, weekends)
- Collaborative patient care team approach
- Flexible scheduling to cultivate a great work/life balance
- Ample opportunities and support to advance your career and actively participate in many collaborate committees within our organization
- Organizational leadership deeply committed to your success
- Newly out of residency and/or multiple years of experience welcome
- Demonstrates ability to assess, diagnose, plan, implement, and provide patient centric care.
- Performs day-to-day collaborative patient care through rounding and engagement all members of the patient care team to ensure the best positive outcomes for all our patients.
- Accurate and timely completion of all clinical records and documentation to ensure compliance in accordance with Core's policies and guidelines for optimal patient quality of care.
- Provides oversight for clinical services in conjunction with the practice manager.
- Provides clinical supervision to NPs; PAs or others as applicable at designated locations.
- Facilities plan of care discussions with patients and when permitted, with family members, advocates, and others to ensure effective communication of patient status and care plans.
- Actively participates in business development planning and implementation.
- Stays up-to-date on relevant knowledge base; incorporates new thinking and best practice models into clinical operations and procedures.
- Fully participates and supports Core's quality and risk management program.
- Actively performs duties and responsibilities in alignment with our organizations mission, vision and values in conjunction with our Service Excellence initiatives.
- Work to create a positive work culture within cross-departmental teams and align this work with other Hospital Medicine initiatives.
- Fulfills specialty specific professional responsibilities and performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Competitive base salary with RVU and quality incentives
- Full benefits package which includes medical, dental, disability/life insurance & multiple retirement options
- Relocation package & temporary housing available.
- Generous Time Off / CME dollars
- Opportunity to work for a non-profit organization
Location: Exeter Hospital · CORE-Hospitalist-MS
Schedule: full time, Varied Shifts, Varied hours