Responsible for maintaining the overall security of the organization. Also assists in the transportation of patients and other information as requested.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Satisfactory Driving Record
- Conducts Security vehicle and foot patrols of hospital campus and satellite locations.
- Monitors and interfaces with hostile and abusive patients.
- Investigates and identifies various security issues or defects.
- Assists with the application of restraints.
- Secures and controls access to the organization.
- Maintains and supports policies and procedures of the organization and the department.
- Responds to emergency codes, alarms, 911 calls and medical flights.
- Handles the removal of deceased patients from clinical areas and their release to authorized parties.
- Monitor vehicle traffic throughout the hospital campus and enforce parking regulations.
- Monitor, document statistics and produce required reports.
Location: Exeter Hospital · EH-Security-MPALM
Schedule: full time, Evening Shift, Sunday – Thursday 7:00am – 3:30pm