Full Time,Day Shift 8:30am-5:00pm Monday -Friday
Come join our fun, collaborative outpatient Endoscopy Department as a scheduler!
The scheduling coordinator is responsible for coordinating the surgical booking of the operating room and acts as a liaison between that unit, hospital departments, and physicians.
- 1+ years previous Medical Office experience
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Plans, coordinates and implements an organized, efficient daily surgical schedule.
- Evaluates, initiates and resolves situations involving interdepartmental and outside communication to maintain a smooth flow of information and patient schedules.
- Communicates with Manager/Clinical Coordinator and physician offices to facilitate an efficient procedure schedule.
- Takes and relays messages for the department.
- Uses and maintains routine office equipment including; but not limited to; computers; fax; photocopier and multi-line phones.
- Creates and maintains a filing system.
- May prepare charts.
- May order and maintain office supplies for the department.