Responsible for coordination and oversight of patient and staff schedules.
· 1 to 3 years of directly related experience
· High School Diploma or GED
1. Answer incoming call volume to schedule OP Rehab initial evaluation requests for all locations, including all specialty programs.
2. Communicating with satellite staff to support their schedule management.
3. Receive call overflow from Exeter check out staff.
4. Review and close gaps in schedules, manufacture appointment opportunities.
5. Edit staff schedules as needed to accommodate fluctuations in provider schedules.
6. Review activity reports in an effort to remove chronic cancel and no show patient.
7. Review unsigned order reports and facilitate the acquisition of orders.
8. Conduct outreach to provider offices, ensuring satisfaction regarding access to care.
9. As necessary, accept payments for fee for service offerings.
Location: Exeter Hospital · EH-Physical Therapy-BCAMP
Schedule: full time, Day Shift, Mon-Fri 8:00a-4:30p