Full Time,Day Shift 0730am-4p
Supports assigned areas of Security by performing routine clerical functions for the department. Performs and monitors all security software. Performs as backup to System Administrator for access control and video monitoring system.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Satisfactory Driving Record
- Maintains specific software application(s) and clinical information database. Identifies user requirements.
- Logs, maintains, compiles and creates reports using existing data elements, application and other sources to supply data to management and other designated staff as requested.
- Assists in the development and training of managers and staff at the user level.
- Stores, manages and extracts data ensuring that applications remain optimally functional.
- Interfaces with public, hospital staff and customers; assists in resolving problems in non-standard situations.
- Captures and inputs employee information, maintains records and creates employee badges under the established policy for corporate identification.
- Monitors security video and accesses control systems alerting security personnel as required.
- Produces written materials, agendas, memos, reports and minutes as required.
- Use as a Security Officer Sargent when deemed necessary by manager.