Hours: 7p – 7a every other weekend rotating holidays
$5,000 sign on bonus for night shift!
Administers respiratory therapy care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of the pulmonary system under the supervision of the physician and by prescription.;
- Post-secondary training or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience
- Respiratory Care Practitioner – NH
- CPR certified within 90 days of hire
- Nationally recognized credential (CRT, RRT)
- Performs all functions within the scope of practice as ordered by the physician.
- Monitors environmental and life support systems.
- Observes patients; checks equipment and makes changes as necessary during patient rounds.
- Performs emergency care.
- Assists physicians as directed.
- Maintains established departmental policies; procedures; objectives and quality assurance.