Location: Exeter Hospital · EH-Respiratory Therapy-ABULA
Schedule: per diem limited, Varied Shifts, varies 7p – a, 7a – 7p
Administers respiratory therapy care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of the pulmonary system under the supervision of the physician and by prescription.;
- Post-secondary training or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience
- Respiratory Care Practitioner – NH
- CPR certified within 90 days of hire
- Nationally recognized credential (CRT, RRT)
- Performs all functions within the scope of practice as ordered by the physician.
- Monitors environmental and life support systems.
- Observes patients; checks equipment and makes changes as necessary during patient rounds.
- Performs emergency care.
- Assists physicians as directed.
- Maintains established departmental policies; procedures; objectives and quality assurance.