Core Physicians LLC
Full Time,Day Shift 8:00AM-5:00PM Mon- Fri
Exeter Hospital, Core Physicians, and Rockingham VNA & Hospice, part of Beth Israel Lahey Health, proudly serve the beautiful NH seacoast region. Our principal mission is to work together to create healthier communities. What makes us unique is the spirit of our staff who are team-oriented and focused on providing an outstanding patient care experience and quality outcomes for those we are privileged to serve. In addition, we want to ensure that our employees feel well cared for by offering a comprehensive benefits package, on-going training and growth opportunities, wellness resources, special perks, and more.
Our Magnet designation is recognition of our excellent nursing staff and the high quality, innovative patient care we deliver every day in our community.
Provides high quality professional patient care in a physician's office.
- Graduate of accredited RN program. Will consider new grads!
- RN License – NH State or other Compact State
- BLS within 6 months of hire
- Performs administrative duties as needed, i.e. assists in answering the telephone, filing, chart maintenance, scheduling, etc.
- May be assigned to coordinate and train new clinical staff.
- Provides direct patient care, evaluates outcomes, assists physicians with examinations and procedures, and consults with the physician and other specialists as required to ensure optimal patient care. May provide patient /family education and counseling including to include chronic disease management and medicare wellness visits.
- Purchases and maintains appropriate amount of medical supplies and equipment in accordance with CORE’s policies. Ensures all medical equipment is functioning properly at all times.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in services, meetings and workshops.
- Provides patient/family education and counseling and maintains a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment for patient and family including assurance and support.
- May manage INRs, with additional training provided by Core.
- Monitors and ensures accuracy of nursing documentation on patient medical record. Completes patient intakes and updates care guidelines to ensure gaps in care are closed.
- Maintains established CORE and federal regulated policies and procedures, objectives, patient confidentiality, quality improvement programs, safety/environment of care programs and infection control standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
Learn more about Nursing at Exeter here: Nursing at Exeter