Location: Exeter Hospital · EH-Athleticare PT-BCAMP
Schedule: full time, Varied Shifts, **4 day work week!**
Monday & Friday- 6:30a-5:00p
Tuesday & Thursday – 9:00a-7:30p
*** 4-day work week!!! ***
Obtains and documents the accurate information to compete the registration process and other administrative functions.
- High School or GED
- Performs various clerical activities to include photocopying records, filing and ordering clinical documents, faxing insurance paperwork, assembling and disassembling files, maintaining and ordering chart forms.
- Updates the Meditech Administrative Assessment with insurance and patient attendance information.
- Complete preregistration / registration within established error thresholds (RISARC).
- Complete insurance verification on designated patients.
- Assist with daily quality control activity.
- Schedules evaluations and follow up appointments.
- Communicates with provider office to obtain necessary clinical documentation, i.e. orders for therapy and properly obtains signatures from appropriate consenting party on all necessary forms.
- Prepares clinical and administrative documentation for initial evaluations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.