Float between Epping, Plaistow, and Exeter Offices
Provides administrative support to the physician practice clinical departments and patients.Obtains and documents accurate information to complete the registration process.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience in customer service environment
- Must be able to type 35wpm
- Accurately completes opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Utilizes superior customer service skills to perform daily administrative duties to include greeting and check-in of patients while demonstrates sensitivity to the patient's comfort; confidentiality and concerns.
- Competent in both registration software systems for Core and Exeter Hospital.
- Accurately collect demographic and financial data; define and educate patients on financial responsibilities and complete insurance verification on designated patients.
- Accurately completes registration of patients within established error thresholds.
- Provides patient education; Advance Directives; Patients Rights; Consents; Notice of Privacy to patients at the time of check-in and properly obtains signatures from the appropriate consenting party on all necessary forms.
- Collection of co-pays; patient balances; posting payment and adjustment transactions; and balancing daily journal.
- Facilitates proper receipt of deliveries to the building to include but not limited to supply items and US mail.
- Assists with communication needs within the building as well as copying and scanning needs as appropriate
- Assists with Other duties as assigned
Location: Exeter Hospital · EH-Patient Access-ACASA
Schedule: full time, Day Shift, Monday through Friday 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7am-5pm