Core Physicians LLC
Full Time,Varied Shifts weekly/weekend call rotation rotating
Join our Midwifery Team in the beautiful Seacoast New Hampshire
Midwifery practices are quickly changing. Some Midwives work more as physician extenders, and others work in a hospitalist model of care. If you are a compassionate and caring midwife who would like to join a more traditional midwifery group, please consider completing our 4-person team.
Our Midwifery model promotes nurturing, hands-on care before, during, and after birth. We provide the mother and partner with individualized education, counseling, and prenatal care and focus on direct labor support during the labor, birth, and immediate postpartum period. Our midwives highly promote a woman’s innate capacity to mother and birth and take pride in balancing both natural and medical perspectives in guiding women through the prenatal and birth experience. We provide full scope care encompassing prenatal care, birth, well woman GYN care, contraception and management of uncomplicated GYN issues. We share decision making within our midwifery group and with the support and collaboration of our OB/GYN physicians.
Enjoy the intimacy of a small community midwifery group while getting to know your patients and families well. Our personalized care and attention makes all the difference.
- Three-OB/GYN office days/week.
- Equal weekday call coverage which includes a 1:5 weekend call schedule.
- First assist for cesarean sections.
- ACNM certified Nurse Midwife
- BSN & MSN
- Attend training to become first assist for cesarean sections.
- One year of full scope Midwifery experience preferred.
- This position offers a competitive salary.
- Full benefits to include comprehensive medical, dental, disability & retirement plans.
- Great work/life balance with paid time off.
- Generous CME dollars.
Situated in New Hampshire’s beautiful Seacoast area close to mountains, lakes, the ocean, as well as close proximity to Portland, ME and Boston, MA. The community boasts excellent public and private schools in a safe, family friendly setting.
Contact: Apara Dave, MD Assoc. Chief Medical Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org. (603)-580-6533