Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm; call required, weekend and holiday rotation required.
-SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE FOR A LIMITED TIME
Under the direction of the Chief of Nuclear Medicine, performs a wide variety of technical procedures requiring the use of radiopharmaceutical agents as prescribed by authorized users named on our institutional license.
- Associates degree
- Nuclear Medicine – ARRT or CNMT certified registered
- MIRT License
- CPR certified within 90 days of hire
- Performs quality control and instrument calibrations as required.
- Receiving, safe use of, and proper disposal of all radiopharmaceuticals and source materials.
- Proper reconstitution, activity assay, and administration of radiopharmaceuticals as stated in dose schedules and per authorized user order.
- Safety and care of patients during examinations and while waiting within the department.
- Proper operation and care of all equipment in Nuclear Medicine. Reports any malfunctioning equipment to the supervising technologist.
- Completion of all pertinent technical and clinical data on requisitions.
- Familiarity with State and Federal regulations, provides documentation of all activities as required.
- Ability to locate and identify records required for regulatory inspections.
- Monitors and maintains par levels of supplies/drugs.
- Provides standâ€‘by call coverage on a rotational basis.