At the clinical direction of a Radiologist and the administrative direction of the Director of Imaging perform magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) procedures with minimum supervision.
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience
- Board certified by AART or eligible
- or ARMRIT Registered
- BCLS Certified
- Perform MRI procedures. Review medical record for patient history and pertinent information. Review requisition with physician. Explain procedure to patient. Select proper technique/protocol to obtain optimal scans.
- Review studies for overall quality.
- Organize daily work schedule and respond to emergencies as needed.
- Perform daily calibration check on equipment. Alert service to any equipment issues.
- Provide instruction to medical and hospital staff on MRI safety.
Location: Exeter Hospital · EH-MRI-BCAMP
Schedule: per diem limited, Varied Shifts, Per diem as needed