Part Time,Night Shift 5 12hr shifts in 2 week period, 7:00PM-7:30AM and every other weekend
Part-time with full benefits and night differentials! (5)12-hour shifts bi-weekly and every other weekend.
Provides basic nursing care to patients under the direct supervision of the licensed nurse.
- Licensed Nursing Assistant – NH State
- CPR Certified within 90 days of hire
- Follows established departmental policies and procedures; objectives; quality improvement programs; safety/environment of care programs and infection control standards.
- Performs basic procedures including incentive spirometry; bedside testing such as blood glucose testing; non-sterile dressing changes and oral suctioning and maintains aseptic technique when appropriate.
- Provides personal care to patients.
- Monitors the of patients and reports changes to appropriate personnel.
- Performs accurate and timely documentation of patient care information on appropriate patient medical record forms.
- Maintains a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment for patient and family in accordance with hospital standards for patients, including assurance and support of patients' rights and responsibilities.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs; current literature; inservices; meetings and workshops.
- Determines proper functioning of medical equipment to assure patient safety.
- Participates in the development and implementation of the patient care plan.