Exeter Hospital, Core Physicians, and Rockingham VNA & Hospice, part of Beth Israel Lahey Health, proudly serve the beautiful NH seacoast region. Our principal mission is to work together to create healthier communities. What makes us unique is the spirit of our staff who are team-oriented and focused on providing outstanding patient care experience and quality outcomes for those we are privileged to serve. In addition, we want to ensure that our employees feel well cared for by offering a comprehensive benefits package, ongoing training and growth opportunities, wellness resources, special perks, and more.
Our Magnet designation is recognition of our excellent nursing staff and the high quality, innovative patient care we deliver every day in our community.
Job summary: Epping Pediatrics, a division of Core Physicians, is seeking a dedicated and skilled RN or LPN to join our team. The primary responsibility of the RN or LPN will be to provide high-quality professional patient care in a physician's office setting. This position plays a crucial role in ensuring that our patients receive exceptional healthcare services and have a positive experience during their visits.
New grads welcome!
– Perform patient assessments, including taking vital signs, reviewing medical history, and documenting patient information accurately
– Assist physicians and other healthcare providers with various medical procedures
– Administer medications and treatments as directed by the physician
– Prepare and maintain examination rooms to ensure cleanliness and availability of necessary supplies
– Educate patients about their medical conditions, treatment plans, and self-care techniques
– Collaborate with healthcare team members to ensure efficient coordination of patient care
– Handle patient inquiries, concerns, and requests promptly and professionally
– Utilize electronic medical records system to accurately document patient information and update medical records
– Adhere to all healthcare regulations, protocols, and standards of practice
– Maintain patient confidentiality and uphold ethical standards of the nursing profession
– Participate in professional development activities and stay updated with current healthcare practices and trends
– Valid RN or LPN License in the state of New Hampshire or other Compact State
– Current CPR certification with AED training in English, to be obtained within 6 months of hire
– Minimum of 1-2 years of nursing experience, preferably in a primary care setting -However, we will consider new nurses as well.
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
– Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Good problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
– Proficiency in using electronic medical records systems and other healthcare software applications
– Flexibility to work weekdays from 7:30AM to 5:00PM,
– Commitment to providing compassionate and patient-centered care
Learn more about Nursing at Exeter here: Nursing at Exeter