Joining Exeter Health Resources and Affiliates means joining dedicated and supportive teams with opportunity for growth, development and continuing education. We strive to provide exceptional care to our communities while maintaining an engaging, rewarding and collaborative work environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including no-deductible health insurance with a wellness credit incentive program to lower premium costs, dental insurance, vision discount program, life insurance, paid time off, STD/LTD, retirement savings programs, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Exeter Hospital is a community based, full-service hospital serving NH's beautiful seacoast region. Our Magnet designation is recognition of our excellent nursing staff and the high quality, innovative patient care they deliver every day in our community. Our Med/Surg Department is proof that nursing doesn't need to be flashy to be rewarding, compelling, meaningful, and exciting!
Provides nursing care under RN supervision for assigned patients in assigned clinical area.
- 6 months to 1 year or more experience
- Post-secondary training or equivalent experience
- LPN License- NH state or other Compact State
- CPR certified within 90 days of hire
- Provides direct nursing care to patients and assists in the nursing process under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Maintains established departmental policies and procedures; objectives; quality improvement program; safety/environment of care program and infection control standards.
- Monitors and ensures accuracy of nursing documentation on patient medical record.
- Monitors medical condition of patients and documents and reports changes to appropriate personnel. Ensures safe; timely and accurate medication administration.
- Provides management; coordination and communication of patient care orders and services.
- Collaborates with other health care team members to adjust the plan of care as necessary to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Provides patient/family education and counseling in accordance with facility and departmental standards.
- Maintains a safe; comfortable and therapeutic environment for patient and family in accordance with facility standards including assurance and support of patient's rights and responsibilities.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs; current literature; inservices; meetings and workshops. May demonstrate new techniques; equipment and procedures to staff.
- Orients; instructs and supervises ancillary personnel. May review work schedules and assign duties to staff to maintain smooth patient flow.
Location: Exeter Hospital · EH-4 West-ABULA
Schedule: full time, Night Shift, 7:00PM to 7:30AM , every third weekend