Great benefits plus night differentials!
Get experience while floating in the following areas: ICU/PCU/ED/3West
Provides basic nursing care to patients under the direct supervision of the licensed nurse.
- Licensed Nursing Assistant – NH State
- CPR Certified within 90 days of hire
- Follows established departmental policies and procedures; objectives; quality improvement programs; safety/environment of care programs and infection control standards.
- Performs basic procedures to include incentive spirometry; bedside testing such as blood glucose testing; non-sterile dressing changes and oral suctioning and maintains aseptic technique when appropriate.
- Provides personal care to patients.
- Monitors condition of patients and reports changes to appropriate personnel.
- Performs accurate and timely documentation of patient care information on appropriate patient medical record forms.
- Maintains a safe; comfortable and therapeutic environment for patient and family in accordance with hospital standards including assurance and support of patient's rights and responsibilities.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs; current literature; inservices; meetings and workshops.
- Determines proper functioning of medical equipment to assure patient safety.
- Participates in the development and implementation of the patient care plan.
Location: Exeter Hospital · EH-Nursing Float Pool-ABULA
Schedule: part time, Night Shift, 2 12hr shifts a week: 7:00pm – 7:30am, every other weekend