Location: Exeter Hospital · EH-Housekeeping-MPALM
Schedule: full time, Evening Shift, 3:00pm-11:30pm (every other weekend required)
Performs general and targeted cleaning activities in all areas of the hospital.
- Must be able to implement oral and written instructions
- 0-6 months experience
- Cleans all areas of all buildings as assigned; cleans floors using care techniques of vacuuming; dry and damp mopping. Performing all duties in a safe manner.
- Performs wall washing; window cleaning and hanging curtains.
- Handles general trash removal; infectious materials and sharps removal and confidential waste removal; using appropriate protocol.
- Uses cleaning chemicals and understands the appropriate use of each type of cleaning chemical.
- Delivers clean linens to floors; documenting all linen issues.
- Replenishes supplies on carts and in all assigned closets.
- May provide job training for new hires.
- May carry the beeper and log into bed tracker system as required responding to all calls in a timely manner.
- Reports all aesthetic issues to manager and reports any damaged/broken equipment using LOTO as required.
- May handle hazardous waste.