We are looking for a fun, friendly dental hygienist for our pediatric practice! This is a great opportunity for an experienced hygienist or a new grad. We offer full benefits and competitive pay. Days and hours could be flexible for your needs. We have a great work environment here and look forward to meeting you!
Performs a variety of dental hygiene duties to promote quality dental care for our patients in a stress-free safe environment. Provides dental prophylaxis oral evaluation patient education communicates effectively with caregivers maintains equipment and inventory and follows Universal Precautions and OSHA requirements to ensure a safe environment for patients and staff.
- Post-Secondary training
- Dental Hygienist – NH State
- BLS within 6 months of hire
- Maintains and adheres to established CORE and federal regulated policies and procedures and objectives including, patient confidentiality, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Promotes team cohesiveness by interacting with team members using active listening skills, respect, nonjudgmental attitude and office guidelines for problem/conflict resolution.
- Maintains current certification, licensure, and competencies, as necessary, through participation in continuing education courses.
- Consistently maintains equipment and inventory according to office guidelines.
- Performs duties under general supervision of the dentist including preliminary inspection of the oral cavity and surrounding structure, periodontal probing and charting, oral prophylaxis, periodontal monitoring and treatment, application of topical fluoride, oral hygiene instructions. Placement of sealants, exposure and processing of radiographs, assessment of dental and medical history, topical application of preventive and antimicrobial agents, instrument preparation, debridement and sterilization, treatment area preparation and dental laboratory functions.
- Provide a patient education program that incorporates the practice mission and philosophy with leading industry information and practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Location: Exeter Hospital · CORE-Dental Pediatric-DENT
Schedule: part time, Day Shift, every other Monday 8-5, Tuesday and Wednesday 8-5