Core Physicians LLC
Hours: 7a-6p; varies with practice need
Primary Care Physician – various locations available
Excellent opportunity for an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to practice in an outpatient setting.
Live, work, and play on the beautiful New Hampshire Seacoast
Seacoast New Hampshire welcomes you to live, work and play. With local access to the outdoors, including the ocean, lakes region and mountain terrains, the Seacoast also offers a culture rich in history, arts and dining. Tree-lined main streets in many of our communities have grown from small colonial villages and continue to be populated with locally owned shops and restaurants that radiate quintessential New England town. Meanwhile Boston, MA and Portland, ME are less than an hour away. The area boasts high quality public school systems, while also offering Phillips Exeter Academy, University of New Hampshire and Dartmouth College nearby. There is something for everyone in the “Live Free or Die” State! Come Join Us!
- Organizational leadership deeply committed to your success
- Dedicated inbox coverage for vacations; centralized services to facilitate med refills, referrals, prior authorizations
- Collaborative team model that includes medical assistants, nurses, care coordinators, social workers, and population health
- Collegial work environment; close collaboration with Core specialists
- Ample opportunities and support to advance your career
- Flexible scheduling to cultivate a great work/life balance
- Full-time, 1.0 FTE, is 32 patient contact hours, 8 administrative hours
- Competitive base salary with RVU and quality incentives
- Full benefits package:
- Medical, dental, disability/life insurance & multiple retirement options
- Relocation package & temporary housing available.
- Generous CME dollars
- Six weeks paid time off
- As a not-for-profit organization, Core Physicians is a qualifying employer for the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
For more information contact:
Dave Buono, Medical Director, Primary Care
Phone: (603) 580-6742
Visit us at www.CorePhysicians.org