Join our award-winning team on the NH Seacoast!
We are seeking a board-certified/board-eligible part-time Palliative Care physician to join our interdisciplinary team located in the beautiful seacoast region of New Hampshire.
Work alongside our excellent, dedicated Palliative Care professionals, comprised of 1 physician, 3 APCs, 2 RNs, and a chaplain. As part of a multi-specialty provider group with a collaborative work environment and excellent clinicians, you will enjoy:
· Strong inpatient Palliative Care consultative services for patients at Exeter Hospital
· An expanding Community Palliative Care program providing home visits and outpatient visits in specialty clinics
· Engagement with a strong hospitalist team and specialists
· Close collaboration with home health and hospice
· Competitive pay structure, including quality incentives
· No weekend or overnight call
· Opportunities to help with service line development
· Working for a non-profit healthcare organization
Core Physicians offers our employees:
· Comprehensive benefits package including no-deductible health insurance and modest premiums, dental, disability & retirement plans
· Generous PTO
· Competitive salaries
· Growth and development opportunities
· Physician leadership deeply committed to your success.
Candidates must have at least two years of experience working in Palliative Care.
Working within our community, you will also enjoy extraordinary four season recreation (just a short drive to the beach and mountains, Boston and Portland!), one of the lowest crime rates in the nation, no state sales or income taxes, and a superb quality of life.
For More Information Contact:
Brock R. Clukey
Physician Recruitment Specialist
Location: Exeter Hospital · CORE-Palliative Care-MS
Schedule: part time, Varied Shifts, 8:00am – 5:00pm