Location: Exeter Hospital · CORE-Core Orthopedics-SS
Schedule: full time, Day Shift, M-F 8:00-5:00; after hours as needed.
We are seeking an Experienced Clinical Manager to join our Core Center for Orthopedics and Movement practice located in the beautiful seacoast region of New Hampshire.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years supervisory experience
- RN License – NH or other Compact State- OR Extensive Clinical experience as other Healthcare Professional
- CPR with AED within 6 months of hire
- Meets all responsibilities of a Core Registered Nurse or other Healthcare professional.
- Provides oversight of clinical schedules and assigns responsibilities to employees to maintain smooth patient flow.
- Responsible for human resource management of staff including hiring; firing; evaluating; developing and compensating.
- Coordinates the purchase of medical supplies and equipment in accordance with CORE's policies.
- Assists the Practice Manager and Office Manager in the development; evaluation and implementation of CORE's clinical programs and policies including recruitment; staff development; quality assurance; OSHA regulations; education; etc.
- Demonstrates new techniques; equipment and procedures to staff.
- Facilitates the continuous learning of clinical employees.
- Communicates organizational information to all staff on a regular and timely basis.