We are seeking an Experienced Orthopedic PA to join our Core Center for Orthopedics and Movement practice located in the beautiful seacoast region of New Hampshire.
Join a well-established, busy clinical outpatient and orthopedic practice comprised of 7 physicians and 8 Advanced Practice Clinicians in Full Time capacity.
Part of a multi-specialty physician group with a collaborative work environment and excellent clinicians, you will enjoy:
- Monday – Friday schedule with 4 or 5 day work week
- 1:8 Call rotation during the week, 2 weekends per year
- First Call, Low Call burden
- 1 major holiday call per year
- A culture of collegiality and strong work ethic.
- Competitive pay structure with quality incentives.
- Large, established referral base
In addition to being an organization that fosters growth opportunities and values provider input, Core Physicians offers our employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package including no-deductible health insurance and modest premiums, dental, disability & retirement plans
- Generous time-off
- Competitive salary, CME
A short drive to the beach and mountains. Working within our community you will also enjoy extraordinary four-season recreation, no state sales or income taxes, and a superb quality of life with one of the lowest crime rates in the nation
Location: Exeter Hospital · CORE-Core Orthopedics-SS
Schedule: full time, Varied Shifts, 40 hrs weekly, salary position