Prepares, seasons and cooks food for hospital patients, employees, and visitors. Greets customer promptly and courteously.
- 1-2 years experience
- Current ServSafe Certification preferred
- Follows established departmental policies and procedures; objectives; quality assurance programs and safety standards.
- Previews menus and work orders to determine type and quantities of meats; vegetables; soups; salads and desserts to be prepared.
- Plans and coordinates cooking schedules so that foods will be ready at required times.
- Measures and mixes ingredients according to recipes and prepares; seasons and cooks food.
- Ensures that all foods meet existing standards for quality; freshness; taste and appearance.
- Ensures that all cooking equipment and utensils are inspected and maintained for cleanliness and proper operation.
- Ensures that required sanitary levels are maintained throughout the food preparation process.
Location: Exeter Hospital · EH-Food and Nutrition-MPALM
Schedule: full time, Day Shift, Wednesday-Sunday, off Monday/Tuesday. 5:45am-2:15pm, 10:15am-6:45pm.