Major functions are injury prevention recognition evaluation management treatment and rehabilitation; program organization administration and education; counseling of the athlete.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited program
- Athletic Trainer – NH
- Athletic Trainer – National NATABOC
- Athletic Trainer – State where service is provided
- CPR certified within 90 days of hire
- Evaluates the physical condition; advises and treats athletes and orthopedic conditions to maintain maximum physical fitness for athletic participation.
- Understands pre-season; in-season and post season conditioning programs to maintain maximum physical conditioning.
- Makes appropriate referrals to Hospital; Physician or other health care personnel. Collaborates with other personnel to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Under the direction of a physician; will carry out a prescribed treatment regime; within guidelines of state certification/licensure.
- Assists in the Clinic as an Aide/Exercise Technician under the direction of a therapist.
- Evaluates and prescribes exercises to patients seen through an injury consult.
- Maintains accurate training room and injury assessment records.
- Responsible for inventory; budget and requisitioning of training equipment and supplies.
- Renders first aid and rehab techniques to injured players (i.e.; ice; whirlpool; taping; exercise; stretching; heat).
- Orients; instructs and supervises ancillary personnel. Provides training to Rehab staff; hospital; and community groups.
Location: Exeter Hospital · EH-Athleticare PT-BCAMP
Schedule: per diem limited, Day Shift, Variable