Neurology APC – Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Excellent opportunity for a Neurology APC to practice in an outpatient setting.
Live, work, and play on the beautiful New Hampshire Seacoast
Seacoast New Hampshire welcomes you to live, work and play. With local access to the outdoors, including the ocean, lakes region and mountain terrains, the Seacoast also offers a culture rich in history, arts and dining. Tree-lined main streets in many of our communities have grown from small colonial villages and continue to be populated with locally owned shops and restaurants that radiate quintessential New England town. Meanwhile, Boston, MA and Portland, ME are less than an hour away. The area boasts high quality public school systems, while also offering Phillips Exeter Academy, University of New Hampshire and Dartmouth College nearby. There is something for everyone in the “Live Free or Die” State! Come Join Us!
- Full-time, 1.0 FTE, is 36 patient contact hours, 4 administrative hours
- Collaborative team model that includes medical assistants, nurses
- Flexible scheduling to cultivate a great work/life balance
- Ample opportunities and support to advance your career
- Organizational leadership deeply committed to your success
- Neurology experience preferred
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program and appropriate licensure and certification
- Team oriented with excellent communication skills
- Comfortable seeing all visit types efficiently in a fast-paced setting
- Competitive base salary with quality incentives
- Full benefits package:
- Medical, dental, disability/life insurance & multiple retirement options
- Relocation package & temporary housing available.
- Generous Time Off / CME dollars
- Opportunity to work for a non-profit organization
For more information contact:
Bill Lirofonis, DPM – Medical Director of the Center for Orthopedics and Movement
Visit us at www.CorePhysicians.org
Location: Exeter Hospital · CORE-Neurology-MS
Schedule: full time, Day Shift, 8-5pm may vary